- A modified plasmid vector system with a novel N-terminal tag that manifold enhances the expression of recombinant proteins in Escherichia coli
- Gene silencing of wheat phytic acid transporter gene to achieve low phytate content in wheat grains
- Nutraceutical colored wheat with high anthocyanin content
- Bread wheat (Triticum aestivum) lines with high amylose or resistant starch in seed
Patents filed: Twelve
- A Recombinant Mastrevirus as a Viral Vector System (Application no. 639/DEL/2013).
- Development of a modified plasmid vector system with a novel N-terminal tag that manifold enhances the expression of recombinant proteins in Escherichia coli. (Application no.- TEMP/E-1/5421/2017-DEL).
- A process has been developed for immobilization of the chimeric enzyme, Smt3-d-psicose 3-epimerase and production of nearly zero calorie sugar, D-psicose, from agro-industrial residues. This process is IPR protected by filing a patent in India. (Application no.- 201611044752).
- Process for encapsulating macrobiomolecules in solid lipid nanoparticles. (Application no.- TEMP/E-1/2724/2016-DEL).
- Process for preparation of probiotic encapsulated formulation (Application no.- 201711011030).
- A process for the development of biodegradable films and coatings based on wheat straw hemicellulose and fatty acid derivatized oat bran polysaccharides. (Application no.- TEMP/E-1/5439/2017-DEL).
- Novel functional foods development using alternative artificial sweetener. (Application no.- TEMP/E-1/8162/2017DEL).
- The process of preparation of naturally colored specialty biscuits and other bakery products using anthocyanin rich Indian wheat lines as ingredients(s).
- Millet grain polyphenol rich extracts provides various health benefits. (Application no. -TEMP/E-1/5457/2017-DEL).
- A process of preparation of glycol-conjugates capped nanomaterial based novel biosensor for selective detection and ablation of food borne bacteria and uses thereof. (Application no. TEMP/E1/26661/2017- DEL).
- A fast and efficient pet based ligase independent cloning (LIC) vector for the low cost cloning of any gene in Escherichia coli (but not restricted to) host. (Application no. TEMP/E-1/26675/2017-DEL).
- Development of hypervariable amylose (HyAM) and hypervariable resistant starch (HyRS) wheat lines using DTC fast detection method. (Application no. TEMP/E-I/14264/2018-DEL).