- A modified plasmid vector system with a novel N-terminal tag that manifold enhances the expression of recombinant proteins in Escherichia coli
- Gene silencing of wheat phytic acid transporter gene to achieve low phytate content in wheat grains
- Nutraceutical colored wheat with high anthocyanin content
- Bread wheat (Triticum aestivum) lines with high amylose or resistant starch in seed
Patents filed: Five
- A provisional Indian patent has been filed on “A recombinant Mastrevirus as a viral vector system”. (639/DEL/2013). (Rakesh Tuli, Jitendra Kumar, Jitesh Kumar).
- A provisional Indian patent has been filed on the process of preparation of naturally colored speciality biscuits and other bakery products using anthocyanin rich Indian wheat lines as ingredients(s) (TEMP/E-1/1831/2017-DEL Monika Garg, Saloni Sharma).
- A process has been developed for immobilization of the chimeric enzyme, Smt3-d-psicose 3-epimerase, and production of nearly zero calorie sugar, D-psicose, from agro-industrial residues. This process is IPR protected by filing a patent in India. (Patent File No. 201611044752) (Sudhir Singh, Nitin Singhal, Rajendra S Sangwan).
- Process for encapsulating macrobiomolecules in solid lipid nanoparticles. [TEMP/E-1/2724/2016-DEL] Dated 28.01.2016. (Indu Pal Kaur, Gaurav Sharma, Kanwaljit Chopra, Sanjeev Puri, Mahendra Bishnoi, Parveen Rishi).
- Probiotic formulation for targeting colon cancer Status: Approved by NRDC, New Delhi for funding. In process of filling (PAA 2390/AM/SBS/Y). (Indu Pal Kaur, Parneet Kaur Deol, Mahendra Bishnoi, Kanthi Kiran Kondepudi).