- A modified plasmid vector system with a novel N-terminal tag that manifold enhances the expression of recombinant proteins in Escherichia coli
- Gene silencing of wheat phytic acid transporter gene to achieve low phytate content in wheat grains
- Nutraceutical colored wheat with high anthocyanin content
- Bread wheat (Triticum aestivum) lines with high amylose or resistant starch in seed
Patents filed: Nineteen
- Transformed Plants Having Increased Carotenoid Level and Methods of Producing Such. Indian complete Patent Application No. 201911054228
- Development of a modified plasmid vector system with a novel N-terminal tag that manifold enhances the expression of recombinant proteins in Escherichia coli. (Application no.- TEMP/E-1/5421/2017-DEL).
- A process has been developed for immobilization of the chimeric enzyme, Smt3-d-psicose 3-epimerase and production of nearly zero calorie sugar, D-psicose, from agro-industrial residues. This process is IPR protected by filing a patent in India. (Application no.- 201611044752).
- Process for encapsulating macrobiomolecules in solid lipid nanoparticles. (Application no.- TEMP/E-1/2724/2016-DEL).
- Process for preparation of probiotic encapsulated formulation (Application no.- 201711011030).
- A process for the development of biodegradable films and coatings based on wheat straw hemicellulose and fatty acid derivatized oat bran polysaccharides. (Application no.- TEMP/E-1/5439/2017-DEL).
- Novel functional foods development using alternative artificial sweetener. (Application no.- TEMP/E-1/8162/2017DEL).
- The process of preparation of naturally colored specialty biscuits and other bakery products using anthocyanin rich Indian wheat lines as ingredients(s).
- Millet grain polyphenol rich extracts provides various health benefits. (Application no. -TEMP/E-1/5457/2017-DEL).
- A process of preparation of glycol-conjugates capped nanomaterial based novel biosensor for selective detection and ablation of food borne bacteria and uses thereof. (Application no. TEMP/E1/26661/2017- DEL).
- A fast and efficient pet based ligase independent cloning (LIC) vector for the low cost cloning of any gene in Escherichia coli (but not restricted to) host. (Application no. TEMP/E-1/26675/2017-DEL).
- Development of hypervariable amylose (HyAM) and hypervariable resistant starch (HyRS) wheat lines using DTC fast detection method. (Application no. TEMP/E-I/14264/2018-DEL).
- Development of pro-vitamin A enriched biofortified banana.(Application no. TEMP/E-1/40618/2018-DEL)
- A process for the development of arabinoxylan-cellulose fatty acid esters and arabinoxylan-starch fatty acid esters coating from wheat straw and potato peel. (Application no. TEMP/E-1/52450/2019-DEL)
- An improved process for cost effective production of isomaltooligosaccharides from vegetable wase (potato peel). (Application no. TEMP/E-1/52572/2019-DEL)
- Development of highly sensitive and selective nano-biosensor for detection and ablation of food bacteria. TEMP/E-1/1981/2020-DEL. Full patent
- A Novel synbiotic hydrogel beads comprising of polysaccharide, probiotic bacterium encapsulated in alginate for effective iron delivery with enhanced bioavailability and improved gut health" TEMP/E-1/2016/2020-DEL Full patent
- Development of FRET Based Novel Aptamer for Salmonella Enterica Serotype Typhimurium Detection TEMP/E-1/56926/2019-DEL provisional
- " A novel anti-inflammatory multi-strain synergistic synbiotic formulation to prevent/ameliorate IBD and Ulcerative Colitis" Full patent. Application Number: 202011021331 Date of filing: 21st May 2020.